Artix Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Chatbox Commands
Chatbox Commands EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:32 pm by Kingarthure1238

» The Rules of This Website
Chatbox Commands EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:23 pm by Kingarthure1238

» In-Game Names (IGN)
Chatbox Commands EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:49 pm by Kingarthure1238

Most active topic starters
Kingarthure1238
Chatbox Commands I_vote_lcapChatbox Commands I_voting_barChatbox Commands I_vote_rcap 

Most active topics

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Poll

Chatbox Commands

Go down

Chatbox Commands Empty Chatbox Commands

Post by Kingarthure1238 Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:32 pm

Here are the chatbox commands. I just copied and pasted them. Some members can use, others only moderators and up and use.

/clear Delete the messages from the Chatbox. Please note that the command /cls does the same.

/ban Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he won't see neither have access to the Chatbox.

/unban Unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to ban (ex: /unban nickname). The user will have access to the Chatbox.

/mod Give chatbox moderator rights to a user.

/unmod Remove a users moderator rights for the Chatbox

/banlist Display the list of banned users from the Chatbox ( to eventually unban them)

/help Display a summary of the Chatbox commands with the entire explanations.

/me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Username eats a delicious pizza")

/kick Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won't prevent the user from reconnecting.

/exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also give a reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)

/abs Send a message notifying others that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason). Please note that the command /away does the same.
Kingarthure1238
Kingarthure1238
Admin

Reputation Points : 9412

https://artixentertainment.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum